Monday, February 22, 2010

Rabbit Allergy Itchy Bumps What Pets Can I Have With Pet Alergies??

What pets can i have with pet alergies?? - rabbit allergy itchy bumps

I always knew I was allergic to pets, but it does not bother me enough not to cause company ID only get flu-like symptoms sometimes, but not life threatning .. but decided in recent times, my sister, take the rabbit and when I finished with urticaria (itching, breathing a little) like chicken pox.
The worry now, because ashtma me all the time and feel sick, I have 6 birds, the shares of a split with rabbit avairy. So I'm a little rabbit. I have always loved animals and even wanted to work with them, but now can not have (my parents can afford to) the constant medication for my allergies. So, what animals do I have? Can I still keep the birds?

0 comments:

Post a Comment