Monday, February 15, 2010

Extra Large Flatbed Scanners How Do You Shrink An Extra Large Shirt Into A Size Medium?

How do you shrink an extra large shirt into a size medium? - extra large flatbed scanners

I have this T-shirt and very big, but now I'm looking for in the strictest way, because I want to work out and show my results to women so that they have chosen, tight shirts, but the problem is just that I still a very nice shirt, I would argue, but if you know, reduced, or that art so please answer!

2 comments:

Lisa H said...

no. Most things you get only between 1 / 4 "to 1 / 2 tops. The usually of medium size or possibly even a normal size. It is better to wash with warm water temperature may be replaced by the T-shirt and dryer at the hottest setting it can take. thats about it.

can only try to show a few new shirts BSB.


Or take to a tailor and see what they can do.

i lessthanthree you said...

the only advice I can give is to keeep you can wash in the dryer keeeep

Post a Comment