Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cervical Mucus 8 Days Before Period Egg White CM For 9 Days Straight!! Is It Normal? Period Due In 4 Days?

Egg white CM for 9 days straight!! is it normal? period due in 4 days? - cervical mucus 8 days before period

CM protein for 9 days in a row! Is this normal? Payment within 4 days?
How long have you had your time of egg white cervical mucus? not the result of ovulation should be followed by implantation? the regulation of ovulation? or anovulatory?

I had a small protein 3-4 days before my cycle but now I have 9 days of protein (but no change in the weather but I can not at the same time, every time daysometimes including 6 h, 8 h, 9 hours, 1 h, Then the guards is erratic), and they told me I can not for the time I will take, because if I atleast 4 hours sleep before the inspection)

My husband thinks I'm pregnant, I had cramps the last 3 days and yesterday was very ill. with back pain and cramps very tight and a little chest pain, is never with me, and if anything the pain is less and less of what my doctor's said that since I had my IUD ParaGard 11th June removed so that my periods are lighter and cramps i dont everything, not before that for the normal PMS cramps, and I've never felt that,.

I ShoULD my time from 31
could in fact ovulate only 3 or 4 days before I start my next time or I am pregnant or ovulating?

1 comments:

TTC Baby #3!!!! said...

sounds like it could be. The additional duty could cause hormonal changes in the body. Looks like you have an infection, then you are pregnant or are still in your body not covered by the spiral more. There are signs there that say you can 5 days before a period is due, but only if you sign up enough hormones. And that is very rare. To ensure that you test on the 31. If he says one more week to wait and try again negative. If he says no, but you still have symptoms of pregnancy, consult your doctor for a blood test. A week after the period is very accurate! Good luck and baby powder ~~~~~

Post a Comment