Saturday, January 23, 2010

Shaving Blades Women: How Many Shaving Blades Do You Use When Shaving?

Women: How many shaving blades do you use when shaving? - shaving blades

I am usually one to two pages, which works quite well, but sometimes lose your hair and skin is irritated if I shave in the same place many times over. Sometimes they are cut too deep * * Ouch! The idea of the leaves is frightening for me, but I wonder what makes for the best shave.

How much are used? What stung, and the number of leaves that works best for you? (Plus I'm bored and like a question was lol).

1 comments:

Mysteriously Lyn said...

The name is Soleil and is a triple blade.
Just once, I go to the same areas. It works very well and does not irritate the skin. It has a narrow strip of skin moisturizers to Orange helps that .. :)

Post a Comment