Friday, January 1, 2010

Luxury Safari Holidays Where Should I Go On Honeymoon In September? I'm Thinking Maybe Safari Or Luxury Beach Holiday.?

Where should I go on honeymoon in September? I'm thinking maybe safari or luxury beach holiday.? - luxury safari holidays

You get more for their money in Asia - the quality of the hotel is truly fabulous and incredibly good. But for Safari, etc. They are really looking to South Africa. My brother has South Africa and Mauritius for their honeymoon and had a great time - but in hindsight said he wished he had taken the first beach to relax and recuperate from the stress of marriage and then we're on safari was back when!

Try this site:

http://www.travelbaglittlegems.co.uk/ fantastic special hotels worldwide.

or

http://www.tablethotels.com/ the most modern hotels worldwide.

I know this is a rather vague answer, but a honeymoon is so personal, it is best to let you see some good websites to see if you can view your choices.

Congratulations and have a wonderful time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment