Monday, December 7, 2009

Yogen Vocal Remover 3.0.3 Crack Serial Vocal Remover (Goes Pro! No Freeware!) And Voice Recorder!?

Vocal remover (Goes pro! no freeware!) and Voice recorder!? - yogen vocal remover 3.0.3 crack serial

Hello to all!

I tried all the programs in the world! But I can not find effective Voice Remover! I found this is only the poor quality of the music!
I've tried:

Creator Karaoke CD + G
Yogen Vocal Remover
AV Music Morpher Gold
Audacity
Karaoke sound tools
Blaze Audio

None of these programs worked, as I want!

So I ask for a new program!, Cost somenthing If thats not a problem! I've heard that this is something that is not in vain .. find work
thx u:)

another question:
Which edition of Music program, which I use to my voice over the music, u know to play, record music and I can take over the microphone to the music:)

If the program also have a voice changer thats amazing: D (thats the top or bottom heavy voice is so good:))

thx u!

0 comments:

Post a Comment