Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Throat Polyps Pictures Do I Have Polyps In My Throat?

Do I have polyps in my throat? - throat polyps pictures

Here is my situation. I started developing a bad cough for three days, and I was so sure that I was suffering from post nasal drip. In any case, I have the allergy drug, it can eliminate the cough, but this morning I coughed so bad and I was spitting the phlegm (good) blood (evil). As I continued my phlegm coughing, I finally realized I spat the little round things that looked less mucus, and began to wonder what they were.

Was I spit nasal polyps? Can someone help me look over the situation?

1 comments:

Glossy Lips said...

Polyps of the vocal cords are often the result of an acute injury (such as crying occur at a football game) and generally in the vocal cords. The vocal cord nodules are produced on both vocal Cable, mainly) through the misuse of the voice (usually shouting, singing or shouting or with an unusually low frequency.

Symptoms include chronic hoarseness, and a trembling voice, growing over several days or weeks tend. The doctor makes the diagnosis of view by examining the vocal cords with a thin, flexible tube. Sometimes, distance), the doctor a small piece of tissue for examination under a microscope (biopsy, is not to ensure that growth malignant (malignant).

The treatment is to avoid anything that irritates the larynx and the rest of the voice. Abuse of the voice of the cause, speech therapy is carried out by a speech therapist may be necessary, the person speaking or singing without informing the effort vocal cords. Most nodes disappear with this treatment, but most polyps need to be surgically removed to restore normal voice of the person.

You can see an ear, nose of aD ear doctor to answer your concerns .. I've personally never heard of nasal polyps emerging cough ..

Post a Comment